The ranching life offers a unique set of demands, including a dependence on all manner of leather goods. Chief among these, of course, is a functional and comfortable saddle, but the list includes boots, tack, belts, harnesses, and a thousand things more. To maintain these tools and accessories in proper working order, the Saddle Shop offers a complete line of cleaning and conditioning products that draw from over a century and a half of research and practical application in the toughest setting we know, King Ranch.
- Use clean hands when working with leather.
- Use a soft cloth and our Leather Cleaner.
- Wipe down item with a dry soft cloth to remove any dust particles.
- Apply leather cleaner to soft towel and gently apply to leather.
- Allow the Cleaner to dry before applying the Leather Conditioner.
- Use a lint free soft cloth when applying conditioner to leather.
- Do not apply directly to leather instead apply to cloth first, make sure to distribute evenly.
- Gently rub conditioner onto your leather item until it has been completely covered.
- Allow conditioner to dry completely before applying another coat.